La date/heure actuelle est Mer 15 Aoû - 03:40 (2018) | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir les messages sans réponses
Frères d'armes.GanG Index du ForumFrères d'armes.GanG Index du Forum
Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

Wechat Id On Facebook
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frères d'armes.GanG Index du Forum » Id Ps de Nos frères GanG » Nos vrai Frères GanG
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yvettbev

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wechat Id On Facebook Répondre en citant

Wechat Id On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

We havent heard yet if WeChat has started charging international accounts for verification. May I know is there any fees that we need to pay to open an official account or public account in Malaysia? Hope to hear from you soon. [&] Reply Wechat Official Account Admin Platform Wechat Newest View Friday October 31st, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata My firm is working with a US based client who has been attempting to register for a WeChat Official Account to provide customer support for their customers who && [&] Reply How To Register For Wechat WhatsAPP and Wechat View Friday October 31st, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata My firm is working with a US based client who has been attempting to register for a WeChat Official Account to provide customer support for their customers who && [&] Reply Register Wechat Official Account WhatsAPP and Wechat View Sunday November 2nd, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata The ultimate step-by-step guide how to register WeChat Official Accounts for individuals and businesses&. what are the differences to use international official account and chinese official account? 2. You can link up to two WeChat Official Accounts to any one Chinese individual/ID. The answer is almost always the same: get a verified [&] Reply louise han View Monday August 25th, 2014 Hi there, I have applied for a wechat subscription account a month ago with no respond at all, what should I do? Reply Gratareplied: View Monday August 25th, 2014 Hi Louise, most people arent getting responses at the moment. Not sure exactly what you are referring to with a watermark. Email to [emailprotected] /* */ is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. [&] Reply Lesley View Thursday October 2nd, 2014 The website link you provided, does not look like an official website from WeChat: there is no contact info, no copy right info, no Chinese language option& frankly, it looks like a fake website designed to trap businesses into given them your important information. While there isnt a lot of support yet for international official account registration, this is the official English language portal. If the form forces you to list a fixed-line, try an office number or something. Email to [emailprotected] /* */ is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. The last part of the form requires you to upload a scanned image of a completed, signed, and chopped WeChat Application Form ( orshuqun ynyng sh). I found one yesterday that I will send you by email. Account Type After verifying your email, you need to select what type of official account to register. You can only link your phone number to one WeChat individual account, and you can only log-in on your phone to one WeChat account at a time. Chinese Official Accounts pay 300RMB (US$50) per year for verification. We heard from Tencent this was over a year ago that it was unlikely this would ever change as this is coming from the government. Reply Is WeChat Wallet The Strongest Mobile Wallet Available? View Friday February 5th, 2016 [&] use WeChat Wallet, your business must have an official WeChat account. Facebook) and try to push them for support. [&] Reply Manlaw View Friday January 2nd, 2015 the official account sounds interesting. [&] Reply Wechat Speed Official Wechat Newest View Sunday November 9th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata The ultimate step-by-step guide how to register WeChat Official Accounts for individuals and businesses&. Email to bdwechat.com is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. [&] Reply How To Find Wechat Friend Id Wechat, Free Chat View Friday December 5th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata Chinese Business License: Photo holding Chinese ID WeChat Application Form Color scan or photograph, with chop from most recent annual audit& [&] Reply How To Find Wechat Id Number Wechat, Free Chat View Saturday December 6th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata Chinese Business License: Photo holding Chinese ID WeChat Application Form Color scan or photograph, with chop from most recent annual audit& [&] Reply How To Close My Wechat Account Wechat, Free Chat View Saturday December 6th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata Hi Harry, we reached out to Tencent just now. Reply Gratareplied: View Tuesday November 11th, 2014 Hi Vincent, the short answer is: if you can get one, a Chinese Official Account (OA) is much more valuable. Reply Marcus lee View Tuesday April 21st, 2015 what kind of proposal need do have sample? Reply Gratareplied: View Wednesday April 22nd, 2015 Hi Marcus, I havent seen any samples. Create an Account Fill in your email, enter a password twice, and copy the CAPTCHA. Email to bdwechat.com is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. [&] Reply Make Wechat Account Online WhatsAPP and Wechat View Wednesday November 12th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata The ultimate step-by-step guide how to register WeChat Official Accounts for individuals and businesses&. Email to bdwechat.com is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. Have all of your subsidiaries register WeChat accounts that follow a specific name format makes it more likely that they will appear together in search, [&] Reply WeChat Official Account Platform Grata View Monday August 11th, 2014 [&] frequently ask us what type of OA to register and whether or not they need to verify. Reply Devinreplied: View Tuesday November 25th, 2014 I am interested in learning more about the possibility of my mainland-licensed service-business offering and managing official mainland accounts for my non-mainland clients. While WeChat doesnt publicly share their application criteria, assume it skews towards avoiding controversy and working with larger businesses that will invest in promoting their official accounts and doing innovative things on the platform. dont you have English website for foreigners ? and we are hong kong company which license to apply? Reply Gratareplied: View Monday January 4th, 2016 Hi Raj, WeChat does have an English site for Official Accounts at admin.wechat.com, but be advised that international WeChat OAs that you register through that site are not visible to Chinese WeChat users. Email to [emailprotected] /* */ is still the official channel, buy mentioned the account registration process isnt up to 100% yet&. [&] Reply Wechat Account Sign In WhatsAPP and Wechat View Tuesday November 11th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata WeChat currently supports self-service registration for WeChat Official Accounts for Chinese businesses and individuals, while organizations outside of China can && [&] Reply Wechat Id Artis Wechat Newest View Wednesday November 12th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata The ultimate step-by-step guide how to register WeChat Official Accounts for individuals and businesses&. Does that help? Reply How To Find A Wechat Id Wechat, Free Chat View Saturday January 3rd, 2015 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata Hi Harry, we reached out to Tencent just now. [&] Reply How To Create Wechat Subscription Account Wechat, Free Chat, Free voice chat View Monday October 6th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata My firm is working with a US based client who has been attempting to register for a WeChat Official Account to provide customer support for their customers who && [&] Reply How To Create A Wechat Official Account Wechat, Free Chat, Free voice chat View Monday October 6th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata My firm is working with a US based client who has been attempting to register for a WeChat Official Account to provide customer support for their customers who && [&] Reply Add Wechat Team On Wechat To Contact Us Wechat, Free Chat, Free voice chat View Tuesday October 7th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata My firm is working with a US based client who has been attempting to register for a WeChat Official Account to provide customer support for their customers who && [&] Reply How To Create A Wechat Public Account Wechat, Free Chat, Free voice chat View Tuesday October 7th, 2014 [&] How to Register a WeChat Official Account Grata The registration process is entirely in Chinese. Any idea if I can use that to open an official account as an individual using that? Also, this is not a business either so I dont have a fixed-line telephone either 5a02188284
how to hide facebook chatsfacebook chat not showing up on androidonline facebook account freezerdownload facebook lg cookieijji reactor facebook login problemchat de facebook para samsung gt-e2220download facebook for bb curve 9300what is a password to facebooknovela love in chat niall y tu facebookbaixar facebook movel java

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 14:19 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frères d'armes.GanG Index du Forum » Nos vrai Frères GanG

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation