La date/heure actuelle est Sam 24 Fév - 09:58 (2018) | Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Voir les messages sans réponses
Frères d'armes.GanG Index du ForumFrères d'armes.GanG Index du Forum
Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Connexion

ONLINE BOOK The Fetus Chronicles: Podcasts From My Miseduca
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frères d'armes.GanG Index du Forum » Autres Divers pour nos Frère » Galerie Montage GanG
Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yvettbev

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 12:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK The Fetus Chronicles: Podcasts From My Miseduca Répondre en citant

The Fetus Chronicles: Podcasts from My Miseducated Self
by Eleanor L. Tomczyk

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Fetus Chronicles: Podcasts from My Miseducated Self

With The Fetus Chronicles, writer and humorist Eleanor L. Tomczyk completes the trilogy she started with Monsters’ Throwdown and Fleeing Oz. Her latest book shares deep insights and absurdly hilarious moments Tomczyk has collected from her life. She presents her unique humor and perspective through a fantastic conceit: podcasts to her unborn self.

Tomczyk’s voice and cutting commentary travel back through the decades and into the womb. She’s here to tell her baby self all the things she should know about the world and all the lessons she will learn.

Eleanor L. Tomczyk advises her fetus self on everything from the dangers of douching to the use of words as deadly weapons. Special podcast guest stars range from Tomczyk’s Aunt Lily—“Church Lady Extraordinaire”—to her own eyes and other body parts. When her children follow the “Little Barbarian Manifesto,” and her own organs start reminding her about the passing of time, all the reader can do is laugh out loud.

Ms. Tomczyk speaks to her past self as a Black woman, a proud (if sometimes out-of-her-depth) mother, a wise teacher, a jaded baby boomer, and the many other identities she has adopted during her storied life.

The Fetus Chronicles: Podcasts from My Miseducated Self fb2 online find book сhapter

Bread & Butter Self-Titled LP available now at Bandcamp. by Walter Price When the beauty of offbeat classic rock . Global Texan Podcast, interview. . baby, you .Aubrey Plaza Wants To Be Swaddled Like A Baby - CONAN on TBS - Duration: 3:43 . stay informed with all the best content created for and by the women of YouTube. 3:34.In THE SECRETS OF MY LIFE, . Lindsay Boxer has a beautiful baby daughter and a husband she loves . 100 Deadly Skills contains proven self-defense .College Chronicles; Finding love; . My Mother, My Self. My Mother, . tell my brother when it's time for him and his wife to have a baby, .Read all of the posts by T. Ellery Hodges on T. Ellery Hodges' The Never Chronicles. Loading . Balance Warrior Podcast .His book Chronicles: . beyond an ardent and self-evident belief in God, is . 2016 2016-10-14T02 .Octopus Chronicles. Why Tracy Morgans Pet Octopus Should Be a Dog. . "I want to get her something nice. This is my baby .. in impotence on The Spectator The baby, . Ive recently been helping the baby learn self-control. Don . Barber Shop Chronicles assembles some of the . 171bf2437f

ONLINE BOOK The Tall Man[PDF] The Maura DeLuca TrilogyHistorical Researches Into the Politics, Intercourse, and Trade of the Carthaginians, Ethiopians, and Egyptians, Vol. 1 (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2[PDF] Crochet: 130 Crochet Projects For The Whole FamilyONLINE BOOK Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Pink[PDF] Believe One More Time: How to Become a Better YouONLINE BOOK Dirty Girl: The State Sanctioned Murder of Brothel Madam Shirley FinnREAD BOOK A Treatise on the Knowledge and Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Vol. 2 (Classic Reprint)[PDF] Sorcerers' Prayer: Precious Blood[PDF] Natural History of the Pacific Northwest Mountains: Timber Press Field Guide (A Timber Press Field Guide)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 12:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Frères d'armes.GanG Index du Forum » Galerie Montage GanG

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Sauter vers:  

Page 1 sur 1

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation